Thursday, May 15, 2014

The Hunt for the Tongue Cleaner

Why don’t Americans use tongue cleaners? I had to go to three stores and search across 14 aisles before I could find a damn tongue cleaner. I normally bring a stock of them from India but I guess I must have misplaced them somewhere when I moved. If I needed a tongue cleaner in India, all I had to do was get out of my bed and get out of my apartment building. The one I bought this weekend cost me $4! Can you believe it? $4 for a piece of plastic. Any way you look at it, it’s a complete rip off. I think I should start a tongue cleaner company. But wait a minute, who’s going to buy them? So forget it.

By the way, “Lady in the Water” is a terrible movie. So don’t bother watching it. Miami Vice comes out this weekend. The trailers look good; we have to see what the movie has in store.

4 Comments:

Blogger Hitchcock said...

LOL..good post..hahahaha. well.. if u market it well enough with glamorous models..u can sell metallic underwear. what then is a plastic tongue cleaner.. go on man.. sounds like a plan!! :))))

PS: there will always be dedicated buyers like me!!

7/25/2006 9:00 PM  
Blogger Hitchcock said...

PS PS: linked you!! FYI

7/25/2006 9:12 PM  
Blogger Ed Meers said...

...I always use my toothbrush to clean my tongue...

7/27/2006 3:04 PM  
Blogger DP said...

I had a similar experience that made me ask the same question. How come they don't use tongue cleaners in the US?

When I went to India recently, the first item on my shopping list was...tongue cleaners!

7/27/2006 5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home