Friday, April 07, 2017

Nostalgia

I was watching these old tennis videos online today, you know, of Becker, Edberg, Lendl, and they almost made me cry. It took me back to those times, late 80s, early 90s. Life was so much simpler back then. There were no life changing decisions to be made. Probably the most complicated decision I ever had to make at that age was answering a multiple choice question in the exam. Happiness was dictated by simpler things, like going out and being able to play, hanging out with brother, cousins, friends and getting good grades in school. If the elders let us go out and play, or let us watch sports on TV, we were happy. If they made us study, we were sad and couldn't wait to get older so we didn't have to study at all. As it turns out, it seems like studying for exams is a lot easier than making life changing decisions.

How I wish I aged like Benjamin Button!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sunil Ravulapalli said...

why the sudden flood of online activity? facebook, twitter, blogger!
Is that ur current dilemma, "which service should I use?" :). All the best for whatever ur struggling with!

3/13/2009 6:40 AM  
Blogger UK said...

thnx..well fb and twitter r linked now, so its the same activity ur seeing twice...

3/13/2009 8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home