Friday, April 07, 2017

Adidas vs Puma

This came a total shock to me today. Did you know that puma and adidas were founded by two brothers, who absolutely hated each other? I didn't know that until today. That's just not it. In the town where they set up the first branch, Herzogenaurach (Germany), there are two gangs of people, one who wear puma shoes and the other gang that wears adidas shoes! We all know that people are sometimes judged by what shoes they wear. Well, in this town it just doesn't end there, people look at the shoes even before they talk to each other!
Very very interesting and funny story. Some one should make a movie out of this. Check out this link for more...
http://news.independent.co.uk/europe/article359772.ece

2 Comments:

Blogger Hitchcock said...

yeah.... makes for an interesting reading!!! knew it a while back though :D
which reminds me of how we made my frd believe that adidas was manufactured by a guy called A.D. Das :)

4/26/2006 7:27 PM  
Blogger Sunil Ravulapalli said...

Interesting! I didnt know.
I rate this edition of ur blog 5/5, hehe.
How the hell did u end up reading The Independent!

4/27/2006 11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home