Friday, April 07, 2017

Day 10

It's my cousin's birthday today. I am home waiting for him to come back from college so I can take him out. I am as usual sitting with my aunt and mom who are watching the serials. The maid servant is also sitting here. She is unbelievably addicted to the TV. I think she watches more TV than my aunt. A day doesn't go by that my aunt doesn't regret the dearth in the quantity and quality of maids. The current maid has already given her resignation letter. She will be leaving in a week. So my aunt is already worried. Where ever she goes, she inquires if they know of any trustworthy maid. It's hilarious.

Some of the comments that the elders make are extremely funny. I have started recording these now a days so I can watch them later on. Just small clips, but they make my day. Especially my uncle. There is nothing better than watching cricket with him. Too bad there's no cricket these 14 days. Some times, when things are serious and if I want to laugh, all I have to do is turn on the MTV channel and watch a Shakira or Beyonce video in their presence. The comments follow themselves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home